- Here’s an overview of my first projects at OCCU, a credit union in Oregon.
- Check out this awesome infographic on textile waste.
- I designed it for the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, a nonprofit design firm focusing on helping brands with supply chain management, product management, and design.
- Read more about my involvement with my campus’ research library, where we have:
- Created a working FAQ page
- Developed research guides for all undergraduate and graduate students in their major(s), when these guides were not previously available.
- Simplified the scheduling process to book a group study room. Students can easily schedule a time slot and confirm time frames all from their phones.
- Continually working on a vision and strategy to improve the library’s overall resources. Check out our strategy map!